We care about your safety and tranquility during your stay, like that of our staff.
We have adapted to the new health and personal protection standards of guests and staff, changing a series of procedures and activating Covid-19 prevention measures. All without renouncing a stay of relaxation and tranquility among the beauties of Perugia and the villages of Umbria.
- For bookings through our website or by phone, maximum flexibility and possibility of canceling or moving your stay wil be granted.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- We have improved faster procedures to avoid stops at the reception.You can check-in before the arrival; concerning check-out you will be invited the day before to communicate any data or special billing conditions.
- A specific sanitization of room surfaces is added to the ordinary daily cleaning, at every Guest's departure. Used products are approved and certified by the Ministry of Health. [Room Sanitation Certificate]
- Once at the hotel you will be reminded, with notices and announcements, not to use the lift more than one person at a time; unless specifically requested when booking, we will assign rooms on the lower floors to reduce use of the lift.
- Tables of Breakfast and at the Restaurant are already spaced and in complete safety.
- Breakfast includes a buffet with products displayed and served by our staff; in fact, guests are not allowed to serve themselves and access the buffet. To avoid waiting times, in the morning you can find a reserved table and the waiter ready to serve you. In case of high occupancy, breakfast could be divided into several shifts, to be booked the day before. Room service is always possible by reservation.
- The common areas (reception, lounges ...) are frequently sanitized and offer disinfectant dispensers for guests; clear signage helps in safe behavior.
INDOOR SWIMMING POOL & GYM
- Access to the Fitness area (Pool and Gym) is limited and staggered to avoid crowds of people, with access slots lasting 40 MINUTES. It is required to reserve an available slot upon arrival.
These, as well as other common areas, are frequently sanitized.
- You will always be assisted by our staff specifically trained on the Covid-19 emergency