We care about your safety and tranquility during your stay, like that of our staff.
We have adapted to the new health and personal protection standards of guests and staff, changing a series of procedures and activating Covid-19 prevention measures. All without renouncing a stay of relaxation and tranquility among the beauties of Perugia and the villages of Umbria.
- For bookings through our website or by phone, maximum flexibility and possibility of canceling or moving your stay wil be granted.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- We have improved faster procedures to avoid stops at the reception.You can check-in before the arrival; concerning check-out you will be invited the day before to communicate any data or special billing conditions.
- A specific sanitization of room surfaces is added to the ordinary daily cleaning, at every Guest's departure. Used products are approved and certified by the Ministry of Health. [Room Sanitation Certificate]
- Once at the hotel you will be reminded, with notices and announcements, not to use the lift more than one person at a time; unless specifically requested when booking, we will assign rooms on the lower floors to reduce use of the lift.
- Tables of Breakfast and at the Restaurant are already spaced and in complete safety.
- Breakfast includes a buffet with products displayed and served by our staff; in fact, guests are not allowed to serve themselves and access the buffet. To avoid waiting times, in the morning you can find a reserved table and the waiter ready to serve you.
- The common areas (reception, lounges ...) are frequently sanitized and offer disinfectant dispensers for guests; clear signage helps in safe behavior.
INDOOR SWIMMING POOL & GYM
- Access to the Fitness area (Pool and Gym) is limited and staggered to avoid gatherings of people. Pool & Gym reservation is required after check in. This area, auch as other common places, is frequently sanitized.
- You will always be assisted by our staff specifically trained on the Covid-19 emergency